Last Updated on August 1, 2020 by Jeremy
Disclaimer: Our site uses demographic data, email opt-ins, display advertising, and affiliate links. Please check out our Terms and Conditions. Pricing, operating hours, or menus may have changed since our initial visit and may not be reflected in subsequent updates. Please confirm these directly with any business or attraction prior to visiting.
Want to take a trip around Pittsburgh but can't leave your home? We found a number of unique webcams offering views of our region. From the skyline to nature, wildlife, and our unique roads, there are several great options to choose from!
Please note: This article does not feature direct embeds of 3rd party webcams (only ours). To view any webcam, click the link to be taken to their respective host.
Surprisingly, webcams that stream the Pittsburgh skyline are surprisingly sparse. In our first round of research, we couldn't find any active cameras that are live streaming the skyline other than our own. So until more become available, check out our live view from our house in the North Side:
Other Pittsburgh Views
Beyond the skyline, there are a couple of webcams available looking at unique spots within the city itself. They are the following:
Museums & Exhibits
The following are the museum and exhibit oriented webcams available in the area.
Parks and Nature
A few of our area parks have live-streaming webcams as well!
- Boyce Park Ski Slopes
- Laurel Mountain and Laurel Ridge Snow Depth Cams
- Laurel Mountain Ski Resort Webcam
- Seven Springs Mountain Cams
- Hidden Valley Mountain Cams
- Hays Bald Eagle Cam – A live stream from an eagle nest in Hays. A great webcam to watch when they lay eggs to try and see them hatching and raising the young eagles! Managed by the Audubon Society of Western Pennsylvania.
- Peregrine Falcon Nest Cam – A live stream of a peregrine falcon nest on the Cathedral of Learning. Managed by the Aviary.
- Cheetah Cam and Penguin Cam – A live stream of the cheetah and penguin enclosures at the Pittsburgh Zoo.
Likewise, the PA travel service 511 has a number of road cameras available on their website. While these are primarily for those to go in and check the traffic, a few have great views you might want to check out.
Sadly, we cannot link to these directly due to limitations in the 511 website design. Instead, you'll have to use the drop-down menu on their website to find the feeds individually. Click here to go to the website, and then access the individual cams by changing the settings for the dropdown menus in the following format:
- Drop Down Menu #1 – Drop Down Menu # 2 – Click the Link
- Southwestern (Pittsburgh) – 10th Street Bypass – PA-2128 @ 10th St Bypass
- Southwestern (Pittsburgh) – 1-376 Parkway Central – I-376 @ Commonwealth Place
- Southwestern (Pittsburgh) – I-376 Parkway Central – I-279 (Fort Pitt Brdg Lower Deck #15)
- Southwestern (Pittsburgh) – I-376 Parkway West- I-376 (Fort Pitt Tunnel #1)
Know of another webcam that we have missed? Comment below to share and we'll update this list accordingly!