Terms and Conditions
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Discover the Burgh’s web site for personal, non-commercial use. Permission is also granted for limited text quotes (one paragraph or less) and image shares on non-commercial websites (e.g. personal blogs) as long as the page where the content was originally found is credited with a backlink. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose;
- use the materials in a non-commercial setting without a back link to the original source;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Discover the Burgh’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- For commercial image use, our photos are available for purchase. Please email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Discover the Burgh at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- A more detailed description of our Use License for images, posts, and quotes is available at the following link: https://www.discovertheburgh.com/media-policy/
- The materials on Discover the Burgh’s web site are provided “as is”. Discover the Burgh makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Discover the Burgh does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Discover the Burgh or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Discover the Burgh’s Internet site, even if Discover the Burgh or a Discover the Burgh authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Discover the Burgh’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Discover the Burgh does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Discover the Burgh may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Discover the Burgh does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Discover the Burgh has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Discover the Burgh of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Discover the Burgh’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of USA without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
We are also a participant in other similar affiliate programs. By purchasing through our links we may receive a small commission for all sales.
This blog accepts forms of advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owners of this blog receive compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
For all other questions, please email email@example.com or write to us at Jeremy Jones, 1771 Perrysville Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15212.