Last Updated on September 22, 2022 by Jeremy
Disclaimer: This post contains sponsored, advertorial content. Our site uses demographic data, email opt-ins, display advertising, and affiliate links. Please check out our Terms and Conditions. Pricing, operating hours, or menus may have changed since our initial visit and may not be reflected in subsequent updates. Please confirm these directly with any business or attraction prior to visiting.
This post was sponsored by the Greater Pittsburgh Arts Council.
Are you looking to check out a new performing arts venue, gallery, or public art piece in Pittsburgh? The Greater Pittsburgh Arts Council has you covered with their new Artsburgh maps, featuring over 100 cool places to check out downtown and north, east, and south of Pittsburgh!
While these maps can be enjoyed online (you can check out individual maps of Downtown Pittsburgh, North, South, and East here), we've got the scoop on where you can find these maps plus a pretty awesome n'Art sticker to pick up at local coffee shops, restaurants, and more!
Where to Find Your n'ART Sticker and Arts Maps
Want to pick up an n'ART sticker for your car, computer, or water bottle? Or perhaps you simply want to snag a tangible map of all the great art spots in Pittsburgh? The Arts Council has dropped these great items off at a number of area museums, restaurants, bars, and coffee shops to name a few!
While supplies are limited and likely to run out fast at any given location, we're told that the maps have been made available at numerous spots around the city, including some of the following:
- Downtown: Wood Street Galleries, SPACE Gallery, ADDA Coffee Shop, Gasoline St. Coffee, Con Alma Downtown, and Mike & Tony's Gyros.
- East Liberty: Kelly Strayhorn Theater and Kelly's Bar
- Shadyside: The Yard, Mendelson Gallery, and Yoshino
- Squirrel Hill: The Carnegie Library, Commonplace Coffee, Games Unlimited, The Manor Movie Theater, Dobra Tea House, African Cuisine, and Berry Fresh
- Hill District: Ujumaa Collective, Hill House, and the YMCA
- Lawrenceville: Pittsburgh Juice Company, Espresso a Mano, Convive, Kickback Pinball Cafe, La Gourmandine, Bierport, and Butterwood Cake Consortium
- The Strip District: Cafetano, Caffe Mona, and Kindred Cycles
- Bloomfield: Linea Verde, Azorean Cafe, and Big Idea Bookstore
- North Side: Bicycle Heaven, Mattress Factory, Mayfly Market, Bier's Pub, California Coffee Bar, Refucilo Winery, and Happy Day Dessert Factory
- Polish Hill: Kaibur Coffee
- Oakland: Pamela's Diner, Dave and Andy's, Butterjoint, Primanti Brothers, and in many of the college campus buildings (Posvar Hall, Baker Hall, the Pitt Bookstore, and more)
- Point Breeze & Homewood: Five Points Bakery, Creative Reuse, Everyday Cafe, Homewood YMCA, Dosey's Record Shop
- Regent Square: El Burro, Concept Art Gallery, and Murphy's Tap Room
- South Side: Colombian Spot, OTB Bicycle Cafe, Big Dog Cafe, Ascend Climbing Gym
- Highland Park: Tazza D'Oro, Food Glorious Food, Teppanyaki Kyoto, Park Bruges
- …plus many more spots in the surrounding boroughs of Millvale, Wilkinsburg, Edgewood/Swissvale, Homestead, and more!
The team from the Greater Pittsburgh Arts Council will also be found at many area events including the Monroeville Jazz Festival (September 3rd), the Brew House opening reception of “Full Spectrum: Maximum Creativity” (September 15th, the Pittsburgh International Jazz Festival (September 16th-18th) and Music on the Mon (September 30th) to name a few. So if live art experiences are more your thing, you can pick up your sticker and maps at these area events, too!
N’art Sticker Spotting Contest
Finally, we have some insider information that the Greater Pittsburgh Arts Council will be organizing a sticker spotting contest from now through the week of October 16th, 2022 with a handful of winners every week.
Those who are spotted with an N'Art sticker prominently displayed either on their car, water bottle, laptop, or other visible surface will be able to wind a variety of tickets and passes to local cultural events and shows like Chamber Music Pittsburgh, the Mattress Factory, Pittsburgh Ballet's Nutcracker, Touchstone Center for Crafts Date Night certificate for 2023, and more!
Where can you expect the sticker spotters to be at? Well, the exact locations will be teased in social updates from the Greater Pittsburgh Arts Council (@pghartscouncil), but we hear there may be a Downtown and South Side coffee shop, a North Side brewery, and a Garfield brewery to name a few!
So if you have picked up a sticker and have it displayed, be sure to take it out in the wild in the coming days and weeks for your chance to win a great prize!