Is there a post, quote, or image on Discover the Burgh you'd like to use on your non-commercial website or personal blog? Please refer to the following content licenses available. For any questions that are not answered in this article, please email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help out.
- We allow free distribution of our post links on all social media channels (Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, G+, etc) without notification. Share buttons are available on each page for easy distribution.
- We do not allow embedding of full articles on 3rd party sites as this may be deemed duplicate content by search engines. If you have a sharing service that you'd like to syndicate our content on, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for review and approval.
- For all shares, please include a direct link to the source page if it is not already included. Credit must be provided at the time of publication.
- If we discover our posts, either full or quotes, copied verbatim without a return source citation we will ask for its removal.
- We allow free distribution of quotes from our posts on all social media channels (Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, G+, etc) without notification. Please credit our site's associated social account when sharing or the original source via a linked tag. Text credit is not allowed. Credit must be provided at the time of publication.
- We allow embedding of quotes on 3rd party sites without notification as long as the original source is credited with a link.
- Paraphrasing or altering our quotes without proper notations is not allowed.
- If you would like us to expand on a quote for feature on your site, social media channels, or other outlets please email us at email@example.com. We are always happy to help out!
- We allow for shares of our images on all social media channels (Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, G+, etc) without prior notification. Shares on social media must include a clickable backlink to our profile on the respective channel (Twitter profile link on Twitter, Instagram profile link on Instagram, etc). Non-linked shares are not allowed (this includes text only author credit).
- All shares of images on non-commercial websites must credit https://www.discovertheburgh.com as author. Credits to social media channels are not allowed. The link must be clear, clickable, and dofollow. Text based credit of any form is not allowed without proper linking to Discover the Burgh.
- Credits must be provided at the time of publication.
- Commercial use or re-sales of our images are not allowed and all images belong to Discover the Burgh indefinitely unless otherwise noted. Photography licenses are available for purchase for both commercial use and non-credited, non-commercial use.
- We reserve final judgment on infringements and may ask for the content's removal at our discretion at any time, for any reason.
- If you would like to feature one of our images on your commercial site, to modify it from its original form for use on non-commercial sites, or to ask general questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all commercial uses, or to ask about content licenses not featured on this page (including shares without linked source crediting), please email us at email@example.com to discuss pricing and licensing options.