Are you a die-hard Yinzer who has lived in Pittsburgh for many years or maybe are new to the city and moving here for the first time? In any case, there are many things to keep in mind about living in this great city.
For the first timer who has never been to Pittsburgh before, there are many special considerations to keep in mind when moving here. To cover all of the details for moving to Pittsburgh we have published a comprehensive moving guide full of every piece of information you need to know. From getting your driver's license (a nightmare) to licensing pets (easy) it is all included in this one stop resource.
Local Laws and Taxes
Is there any place in the world where laws make sense? We don't think so, and Pittsburgh is no different. In this guide we highlight some of the weird laws of the city you need to keep in mind and also highlight important tax code information.
Articles for Local Pittsburghers
Are you looking for more tips, advice, and stories from living in Pittsburgh? Check out our collection from our experiences living in the city!
- 19 Photos of Pittsburgh's Frozen Rivers That Will Make You Feel Cold
- 9 Pittsburgh Christmas Ornaments Perfect for Gifting
- 6 Great Garden Centers and Nurseries in Pittsburgh
- Short Term Rentals in Pittsburgh – A Perfect Option When Relocating
- Our Favorite Pittsburgh Skyline Timelapse Videos
- WOW Airlines – Pittsburgh to Iceland Non-Stop Flights Are Here
- Flying OneJet from Pittsburgh – Convenience and Comfort
- Exploring Pittsburgh Without Your Own Car – Zipcar Edition
- The Best Pick-Your-Own Fruit Farms in Pittsburgh
- The Best Birthday Freebies and Discounts in Pittsburgh
- 13 Pittsburgh Books to Add to Your Home Library
- 3 Ways to Exploit Pennsylvania's Archaic Alcohol Laws in Pittsburgh
- Pittsburgh Local Resources We Love
- 311 Pittsburgh – Help Fix the City's Roads With This Unique Service
- Construction Junction – A Massive Re-Use Center in Pittsburgh
- Artifacts Pittsburgh – Fantasy Shopping in the West End
- Pittsburgh Laws and Local Taxes
- The Complete Guide to Moving to Pittsburgh